Friday, May 16, 2014

Project

This past Thursday I did not go on the field trip.  I worked on my project. 


Coral bleaching:
 my project was all on coral bleaching.  I learned how coral can become stressed and lose all of its color.  when coral loses its color it dies which effects all of marine life.  coral is the home to many organisms and with out coral all marine life will suffer.
    the way I found out all about this information is by researching the web and using multiple sources.  I really liked this project a lot and I enjoyed picking a topic of my pleasing.  coral bleaching is something that really interests me because I love coral.  I think coral is stunning and with my research I found that humans are one of the giant reasons coral becomes stressed. 
   we need to try to prevent bleaching because it harms more then just coral. and when all marine life suffers we all suffer.







No comments:

Post a Comment